[SOLVED] Very hot after repaste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2020
I just repasted my computer and I tried following videos as best as I could etc. Now im back on computer and its still very hot? It even says max 94 degrees and I was at 94 when i tried gta and some other games... But I did have more fps and performance. So heat increased but so did performance?

Solution
Damn really? BUt like why can my computer be hotter after i repasted? Like its still hot but it also increased in max temp
Well, it is easy to upgrade a cooler in Desktop. Laptops have very limited options. Thermal paste is just a part of the story. The cooler design in a confined space plays a big role.
10th gen Intel is a beefy chip and RTX is a beefy GPU, they create lots of heat.
Damn really? BUt like why can my computer be hotter after i repasted? Like its still hot but it also increased in max temp
Well, it is easy to upgrade a cooler in Desktop. Laptops have very limited options. Thermal paste is just a part of the story. The cooler design in a confined space plays a big role.
10th gen Intel is a beefy chip and RTX is a beefy GPU, they create lots of heat.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS