Very Low Budget World of Warcraft pc build

Nov 9, 2018
Hello all,

I am interested in building or buying a pc specifically to play WoW. I myself played back when Cataclysm came out. I fell out of it when my PC died. I was never able to get back into it. Started working, school etc..

Now, I am actively trying to get my girl, who is also a big on RPG games, interested in WoW.
We have no immediate interest in large raids. Only the small instances for gear and experience.
90% of the time we will be partnering for quests. And believe me when I say, she will pick hunter and the game will be ALL about exploring to find tamable beasts.

All that said, I have never built a PC but I have always wanted to. Now, we BOTH need a computer to play WoW. The biggest reason she has against it is the cost of a computer. If I can come up with dirt cheap computers to play WoW I will be highly satisfied. We are no interested in PVP or large raids as I mentioned. We are both perfectly comfortable with a computer that will only live 1-2 years. We will not be doing much else with the computers. Mods for WoW.. maybe youtube for guides haha.

Any help from experience people would be appreciated! Laptops would be a + for its mobility. That way we can play at friends houses or with our hotspot.

Please do not suggest a couple of $500 computers.. When I say dirt cheap and live a single year.. I mean it. As long as we can play without huge lag.. We will be happy.

logainofhades

Titan
Sounds like a couple of these, would be the solution for you.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA59678J5383

Or this for even better performance.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5967EB8654

If you really want to build your own.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor ($97.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($69.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Toshiba - Product Series:DT01ACA 500 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($22.95 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill - FBM-X1 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($26.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($44.90 @ OutletPC)
Total: $332.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-09 15:58 EST-0500