Question Very odd issues with CS:GO, not sure what is causing them

Feb 26, 2020
My PC has been acting up recently, but as far as i can tell it is only having issues with CS:GO. It has bluescreened twice (kmode_exception_not_handled), crashed to desktop multiple times, and I've encountered this visual bug (WARNING: RAPID FLASHING LIGHTS https://gfycat.com/preciouswanjackal ) multiple times. Just about 15 minutes ago it crashed the entire PC with no warning message, just a black screen with a loud noise in my headphones and a reboot to BIOS splash screen.

What I am really worried about is a component dying but I feel like that wouldn't cause issues only in CS:GO.

Specs:
Ryzen 2700X
Zotac RTX 2080 AMP 8GB
32 GB Corsair 3200mhz Vengeance Pro ram

(these are the components I'm worried about, I can link to the rest if needed)

I've verified the integrity of my CSGO game files and reinstalled, neither has fixed the crashing issue (which has gotten worse over time) but I have yet to encounter the visual bug since.

Feb 26, 2020
Did you change anything recently? If NOT, then what was the last thing you changed?

Any overclocks?

Cpu and gpu temps?

Is that a proper kit of 32GB, or did you add on to another?

Last change was increasing ram speed from default as to let my CPU actually utilize it (basically just enabling XMP or whatever) but I did that about 6 months ago and these problems have been incredibly recent.

Besides that no overclocks or changes.

Temps have been perfectly normal, no noticeable increase.

It is a proper kit, this kit specifically.