Very Simple Windows 8 Question I Feel Sure.

hirize

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
When I place a file on the desktop in Windows 8 and then go to upload it to a web site, the "Choose file to upload" option pops up, however when I choose "Desktop" to locate the file, the files displayed are not the files on my real desktop. Another way to state this same question is: How do I get the desktop choice option to show the items and files that are really on the "Desktop"? If this makes one shred of sense and someone can help with this I would be very appreciative.

mc962

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
If you are indeed selecting the desktop as the spot you want to upload from then it should display what you have on the desktop (unless you messed with some settings somewhere). It might be displaying them as large icons and so you can't see the files you want, but the desktop selection should yield desktop files. Keep in min, the desktop will only show what's on that big flat pane that is considered the desktop..it will not show what's on the taskbar and will not show what's in any folders unless you click on those foldes

TRENDING THREADS