[SOLVED] Very strange issue with PC/Monitor

Aug 4, 2019
Shut pc down once, next morning it wouldn’t connect to monitor, I was left with a screen saying no signal. I then bought a new monitor and had the same issue, so I took my pc and monitor to my dads house, and it worked fine.
Next day I went back to mine and it connected fine, however after shutting down it would not come back on.
I took it back to my dads and it worked fine, restarted and shut down and reconnected fine.
I then reinstalled gpu drivers, and still no luck. Only after changing my resolution to 120hz instead of 144hz would it work fine, however I changed it to 144hz again and it still wouldnt connect again after shut down.
Took it back to my dads and it would work fine on any resolution at 144hz. Please help
SPECS :
EVGA 1060 6gb
Fx8350
ASUS m5a99x EVO
8gb ddr3 1600mhz
700w psu by thermal take
240gb ssd by Kingston
(HDMI 1.3 cable was used all the time btw)

Solution
I would suspect your PSU but would also check voltages where you are. What I'm thinking is as PSUs age they loose some ability to regulate voltages properly so if voltage at your place is not up to standard, PSU can't work properly. Probably too low voltage on +12v branch.
I would suspect your PSU but would also check voltages where you are. What I'm thinking is as PSUs age they loose some ability to regulate voltages properly so if voltage at your place is not up to standard, PSU can't work properly. Probably too low voltage on +12v branch.

Solution
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, thanks for the reply, going to check voltages at my house today and will keep you updated