VG248QE causing display driver crashes (I think)

Paragrine

Honorable
Sep 15, 2014
About 2 months ago i purchased an Asus VG248QE because I wanted to try out the higher refresh rate (love it btw) And ever since then when i start a game (For instance, Payday2, DayZ, Counter Strike: Source/GO) the game will launch, but at a certain point (Crime net for Payday, When i click join server on Dayz) my screen freezes (as well as the audio ((sometimes))) and a bunch of pixels go weird colors. Then the screen will go a solid color (usually correlating to the game, for instance, Payday goes blue) this includes my second monitor which never did this before, and after a minute or so the screen goes black, then comes back on. It is kinda random, sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Occasionally it doesn't recover and I have to restart. Sometimes i get the "DVI: No Signal" message on the monitor. I think it's causing the Nvidia display drivers to crash since sometimes after it recovers it displays the massage "Nvidia display drivers have encountered an error, and have recovered" or something along those lines. I'm running an EVGA ACX FTW 780 if that helps, as well as driver version 344.11 (have updated 1 or 2 times since it started) Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: here is a picture of the error message I get:
WWLluLt.png