[SOLVED] vg258q

So, the majority of Amazon buyers thought it was a good buy, with 70% of 655 people giving it five stars, but obviously you have to take reviews from Amazon and Newegg with a grain of salt since half those people will give it four starts if it just shows up not broken and turns on.

There don't seem to be an reputable reviews on it however, so either it has some serious shortcomings, isn't widely available or there are just a lot of other better options in the same price range so nobody felt the need to review it since they already knew they wouldn't be recommending it. Probably it is fine, if the price is right. Likely though, depending on where you live there are better options for the same or similar price.

So, if you can squeeze a few more bucks out, this unit, which is that unit with some improvements, is a much better option and there ARE positive reviews of IT, unlike the other one.

PCPartPicker Part List

Monitor: Asus VG278QR 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz Monitor (£311.49 @ Scan.co.uk)
Total: £311.49
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-10 23:53 BST+0100

Solution
Until just about two weeks ago, and for the last four years prior to that, I was using a 27" 1080p 60hz Acer display and it was perfectly fine. The only reason I really upgraded to a 32" 1440p display is because I got a great deal on it, and it's a 144hz Freesync model.

TRENDING THREADS