VGA 1000

Does anyone know of a way to activate the external LCD on the VGA1000
with the rocker switch? My old A460 would let you light up the clock on
the external LCD by pressing the rocker, but the VGA 1000 doesn't. This
makes the clock on the external LCD pretty useless. The only time the
rocker activates the LCD is if you have a new message waiting, or a
missed call. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Splendid

Jon Smith wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to activate the external LCD on the VGA1000
> with the rocker switch? My old A460 would let you light up the clock on
> the external LCD by pressing the rocker, but the VGA 1000 doesn't. This
> makes the clock on the external LCD pretty useless. The only time the
> rocker activates the LCD is if you have a new message waiting, or a
> missed call. Thanks in advance.

Depending on the firmware revision, you either tap the volume control or
hold it for about a second.
-mike