Question Vga and dram red light on motherboard

Oct 12, 2022
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I just built a computer with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500, gigabyte b450 aorus, 8gb x2 ram, radeon rx 560 among other not so important things, my problem is that when I turn on the computer the red led on the dram motherboard lights up , after about 20 seconds is turned off and the vga led turns on and the typical motherboard screen appears on the screen with the keys to access the bios among others, but it does not work when pressing any key. I have tried to start the computer without the graphic card, only with a ram module, I changed the order of the ram and nothing has worked. I'm starting to think the motherboard is faulty or something.

Oct 12, 2022
Well, that's probably the problem, it hadn't occurred to me. The psu should not be the problem as it is from the previous computer of my friend and it was working correctly, anyway I dont remember the model because it is on my friend house, just know it is a 700w one. Now lets find a way to update the bios without being able to access it. Thank you

TRENDING THREADS