VGA and Intel graphic didnt work

engineerhu

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
i have acer v3 772g laptop and i reinstall win 7 on it, the vga driver GTX760 and intel hd driver 4600 is installed and didnt work.
when i go to device manager and from display adapter i can see that both of driver is installed but they didnt work???
the screen resolution is the defualt
please any one can help

Solution
make sure your downloading the drivers from acer support page. you need the chipset driver first then the video chipset drivers from there web page. a lot of laptops use custom parts and bios files.

dmitche3

Distinguished
May 25, 2008
'Reinstall Windows 7'? Or a an upgrade to Windows 7?

Assuming a re-installation, I'm confused at seeing two drivers, one for an HD4600 and another for the GTX760 as these are different. This is a laptop so you can't have a second video card (sell, improbable) so I would look up your specs and see if both should exist.

I'm a bit confused if not obvious. :( Are you trying to attach a VGA monitor to the laptop and it is not working by default? I don't say this to be insultive or anything but did you remember to that there are function keys on the laptop that might be required to be used to turn on/off an external display?

Good Luck.

engineerhu

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
dear all
the problem is solved and i don't know how!!!!!!
i just re install win 7 and i used the same drivers installation that i used before starting with chipset as smorizio say and make one restart for all drivers installation then everything back to normal.
i just afraid that my video card is corrupted but now i feel so good
thank you