Question VGA Debug Light and Gpu Debug Light on B450 Tomahawk Max

chocomintmichael

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
Everytime I start up my PC, the VGA Debug light flashes or a bit and then the GPU Debug Light comes on before booting. I'm not sure what's the problem as I have all the drivers installed and everything plugged in properly (I double checked). Its not a huge problem right now but it is very annoying

chocomintmichael

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
It’s only when the PC is booting and the LEDs turn off when you get into windows, right? I have the same motherboard and it happens to me as well, pretty sure it’s quite normal
Gah, that's annoying. I think it's the new bios honestly they had something along the lines of "Faster Boot Times" in the lastest one. So that might be causing it.

Jan 13, 2020
Everytime I start up my PC, the VGA Debug light flashes or a bit and then the GPU Debug Light comes on before booting. I'm not sure what's the problem as I have all the drivers installed and everything plugged in properly (I double checked). Its not a huge problem right now but it is very annoying
I have the regular B450 and my motherboard seems to be getting stuck in the boot up process as the VGA light stays on and the rig will not post. I have to unplug my boot drive and replug it in for the machine to boot

chocomintmichael

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
I have the regular B450 and my motherboard seems to be getting stuck in the boot up process as the VGA light stays on and the rig will not post. I have to unplug my boot drive and replug it in for the machine to boot
That seems to be a serperate problem from what is happening to me. I would encourage you to make your own thread.

sword203040

Prominent
Feb 3, 2019
i have the exact issue with my B450 tomahawk and i don't know how can i fix this
did you find any solution for it?