[SOLVED] VGA Display Not connecting to PC.

Nov 20, 2018
Hello. I am trying to set up a PC and I only have VGA displays, none of them will connect to the PC so I can't even look at the desktop.

Can anyone help me? I currently have a HDMI monitor borrowed, but it seems my PC just won't detect VGA monitors at all.

I am running a Windows 10 ASUS desktop PC.

I have tried the Force detect, in the settings, but it does not do anything

Solution
try to borrow a dvi cable to connet from pc and monitor this one could be set to receive from dvi and not vag and if you press on settings on the monitor could you see option for dvi or vga input there is also a driver to install in the system for this monitor .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
try to borrow a dvi cable to connet from pc and monitor this one could be set to receive from dvi and not vag and if you press on settings on the monitor could you see option for dvi or vga input there is also a driver to install in the system for this monitor .

Reactions: DaFreakingFox
Solution
Nov 20, 2018

Could you please link me the Driver? I do not have any DVI cables on hand. And I soon need to give my HDMI monitor back.