Question VGA error rx 470

List full PC specs. Those are signs of artifacts, which means your Video card might be dead/faulty, due to VRAM corruption or some other cause.

When do you get these artifacts, in IDLE desktop mode, or while Gaming ? Have you tried using a different Monitor cable as well ? You need to RMA the GPU, assuming it is faulty though

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
List full PC specs. Those are signs of artifacts, which means your Video card might be dead/faulty, due to VRAM corruption or some other cause.

When do you get these artifacts, in IDLE desktop mode, or while Gaming ? Have you tried using a different Monitor cable as well ? You need to RMA the GPU, assuming it is faulty though
Thank you. It's happen when i have just install windows and copy something, some lag come and appear artifacts, screen flash for 1-2s and done like nothing happen. I had use all the test on internet like furmark or gpu memory test for 30m but nothing go wrong. |
My spec : i5 3570 + pwcl rx 470, main H61 gigabyte, psu 460W cooler master, ram seem like almost dead just by some phys touch and live again just by touch too. ssd and hdd just fine
The monitor i think it's fine too but im not sure about cable

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
Replace the RAM if it is faulty. Also, in FURMARK there are no artifacts whatsoever, sure about this ? What about PC games ? Have you tried playing some games on this PC ?
Games I play are too light, None of them reach 50% gpu, Im sure about no artifacts on furmark appear because i use all the test like furmark and soft based on furmark like EVGA and msi kombustor, And heaven ungine - let it run 30m and start run benchmark too