Asus ROG Strix b450-f gaming motherboard
Ryzen 5 3400g
Sapphire RX 480 nitro+ OC
16 GB RAM Trident Z 3200 MHz
Corsair Cs 650M
Cooler Master Master Liquid 240L V2
500 GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD
Tower: Phanteks Eclipse p400s

So I recently bought the mobo cpu and ram. The cpu was on high voltage from default and was going directly 90 degrees when opening a game(Rainbow Six Siege).
I lowered the voltage and it was idle at 50 and ~70 while loaded. The stock AMD cooler was making too much noise, so I picked up the AIO cooler from cooler master. As I saw that the temperatures were pretty good with the AIO, I overclocked the pc a bit with ez Tuning Wizard for 11% RAM and 8% CPU.
Everything was good until last night I closed the pc and today the screen and peripherals were not working. The Monitor receives electricity but not signal from pc. The peripherals are LED and light up as soon as the computer lights up. Every Led and fan of the pc itself is working. I get the white light warning: VGA LED

I have already taken the battery out and put it back in.
Tried opening the pc with only power and hdmi plugged in, but still no signal going to the monitor.
I tried switching the hdmi to the motherboard instead of the GPU but still no signal and VGA LED.
I have read some other threads and I don't want to give up and blame it to the cpu yet, I just don't know that else to try.

Last edited: