Nov 10, 2022
Hi, so I built this PC over some years ago with some issues over the years, like RAM going bad, but other than that it was totally fine until last night. After I shut it off completely normally, this morning out of nowhere it decided to not turn on at all. Monitor gave no signal error and Ez Debug's red VGA light came on, since then I followed some guides and other threads with little to no avail. So far the things I've tried :

-Replace the CMOS battery with a new one
-Jump the JBAT1
-Put the GPU on 2nd PCIe slot
-Take out the nvme ssd
-Take out every SATA drive
-Tried other cables for the monitor
-Ran with one ram even though it was brand new because of an RMA

Now all the things I've tried made me immediately think of GPU casually dying but after hitting the power button all the fans start turning (most importantly GPU's too) and all the RGB lights turn on including GPU's. And not to mention I've had no issues with the GPU like frequent crashes or corrupted display but I have no way of being sure of that since all my friends are at a pretty far distance. That leaves me to believe either CPU or motherboard is the faulty link but im not sure. Even though I never moved the case since last night perhaps somehow one of the pins are bent? Any ideas?

Nvidia GTX 1080 MSI Gaming X Plus
Ryzen 7 1700
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU and it's age. Unfortunately your motherboard lacks a BIOS flashing option without being able to see a display or getting into BIOS, if you're able to get to POST, check and see what your current motherboard BIOS is. In order to rule out your GPU, try and drop it into a known working platform(friend's or neighbors).

Nov 10, 2022
Sorry, Cooler Master Masterwatt 700, I had to replace it 2 years ago which is why I don't think it's the culprit. And no im unable to get a POST and my BIOS is as recent as it gets.