Question VGA light on asus motherboard and getting no display

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,
I have built a new pc a around 2 months ago and it was working fine for a couple weeks but now my monitor randomly loses signal from my tower and when this happens, I press the reset button on my front panel the fans spin at high speeds and then goes back to normal.
This happens randomly, even when I'm playing a game or in my bios. If I shut it down and turn it back on, I still get the same problem. However, even though I get no display my pc still boots into windows and I can enter my password and shut my computer down with only my keyboard.
The white VGA light is on my motherboard and the manual says it means there is a gpu error but I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software issue as I still sometimes get display. Sometimes it boots up no problem after a couple hours but after I shut it down and try turn it back on it doesn't show any display but it does post. There is no problem when I restart my computer.

Things I have tried:
-Clearing cmos/taking out battery
-Reseating/cleaning ram, gpu, cpu and my m.2ssd
-Tried all ram slots and booting with only 1 stick
-Changed every single cable and checked if any are loose
-Updating bios to latest version and trying every single other bios
-Reinstalling windows and booting from usb
-Breadboarding everything
-Trying different hdmi and dp cables
-Turning on my monitor before my pc
-Disabling fast boot, enabling csm
-Holding the power button on my pc and monitor while it's off
-Checked to see if something is wrong with my monitor

I should mention again that this problem occurs randomly and it has been going on for a while now. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I don't have another pc to test parts on
Specs:
Msi 3070 ventus 3x oc
Corsair RM750 PSU
Klevv cras xr rgb ram 2x8gb
Asus rog strix b550-f gaming wifi
Ryzen 5 5600x
Fractal meshify c
Samsung nvme. M.2 1tb ssd
Barracuda 2tb hdd
Be quiet dark rock pro 4 cooler

ASK THE COMMUNITY