VGA light on motherboard is on after dishwasher tripped circuit breaker

Jul 8, 2018
So yesterday I was in my pc and all f a sudden it turned off I went downstairs and it turned out my Mum had opened the dishwasher and had heard a loud electrical pop sound so my Dad (an electrician) went to the circuit breaker board and saw that it infact had broken that circuit in the house so he put it back on and everything was fine the dishwasher came on washed the dishes and was fine so was my pc I went back upstairs to play it, all was fine, then I went down later and opened the dishwasher to put a glass in and it made the same loud pop and low and behold when I checked my pc it had turned off again so my dad flipped the switch again and I continued my day but I didnt turn my pc on for the rest of the day as I just didn’t want to go on it, then this morning I went and turned my pc on (my dad had fixed the problem with the dishwasher by now, it was the mains cables going in had worn though their insulation and were shorting when they touched when the dishwasher was opened but my dad fully replaced the wires) anyway and now after the second time the short had broke the circuit my pc when I turn it on has the vga light on the motherboard and no video output, it’s an sli system and I’ve tried swapping the cards and putting 1 in both the bottom and top slots on lay one at a time still no output as well as the motherboard hdmi out and still no video out pls help

TLDR: dishwasher worn wires caused circuit breaker to cut power to pc twice, after second time pc won’t have video output even when trying different pcie slots.

Specs
I7 6700k oc 4.6ghz
16gb hyperx ddr4
Corsair rm1000x
2 gtx 960 4gb in sli
Arctic 240mm aio
Kingston 120gb boot ssd
Wd blue 1tb hdd
Old Seagate 500gb hdd

Monitors: LG 29imch 2560x1080 via hdmi

Dell 17inch 4:3 via dvi to vga

Edit: changed tldr

Solution
with tthe 600w unit use no power supply see if the mb will post with onboard video. if it does then pick up a bigger unit and test both gpu.
Jul 8, 2018
Ok thanks people for your suggestions but I have now removed the cmoss battery for 5 minuets still the same and I have removed both graphics cards, tried the onboard graphics still nothing and I’ve tried a graphics card that I know works from a different machine still nothing, so does that mean my motherboard is kaput or is it salvageable?

Jul 8, 2018
I would try another power supply but the only other one I have is in another pc and is only 600 watts and also the lights on my two original gpus come on in white and not red (they come on in red when there isn't enough power) but thanks for the idea, i will use a multi meter to test the power supply