Question Motherboard is showing VGA light, no display, RGB lights are working fine ?

Jul 5, 2024
I went to turn on my PC and realized I wasn't getting a display despite everything powering on normally and the RGB lights lighting up. The VGA light is turned on so i replugged the cables and also reinstalled the GPU, but the problem still persisted. I also plugged the HDMI cable into the motherboard to see if my integrated graphics would work, but still nothing from my monitor. Could this be a monitor issue since everything seems fine on the PC? I don't know much about fixing these things so help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs
MBD: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: RTX 4060 Ti
RAM: 32GB

I went to turn on my PC and realized I wasn't getting a display despite everything powering on normally and the RGB lights lighting up. The VGA light is turned on so i replugged the cables and also reinstalled the GPU, but the problem still persisted. I also plugged the HDMI cable into the motherboard to see if my integrated graphics would work, but still nothing from my monitor. Could this be a monitor issue since everything seems fine on the PC? I don't know much about fixing these things so help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 9 5900X
RTX 4060 Ti
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wifi
32 GB Memory
That processor doesn't have an IGPU so plugging HDMI (or any other) in MB will not get you picture.
As for monitor, you'll just have to try it somewhere else with eventual change of cable if it doesn't work there.
Try resetting CMOS/BIOS and plug GPU in another slot. If nothing of that helps GPU will have to be checked in another PC or another GPU in yours.