Question VGA light on, NO GPU, no display

Mar 7, 2023
I’ve tried Resetting BIOS, updating BIOS, different HDMIs, reseating RAM, removing 1 RAM stick, nothing changes, I hit the power button and my motherboard goes straight to the white VGA light being on and the fans run and nothing else changes.
monkey thing I haven’t tried is a different monitor but seeing as how I can see my BIOS I didn’t figure I need to do that. I can intermittently get into BIOS to reset it and I have updated it (after this all started happening) but even when I get to BIOS, even if reset it, once I hit the save and exit it goes right back to VGA light being on.

Ryzen 5700G
Asus B550m- Plus wifi
G.Skills ripjaws 3600 (2x16)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

updating BIOS
+
I have updated it (after this all started happening)
Can you walk us through how you flashed the BIOS on the motherboard(and which BIOS version you were on prior to the update)?

Which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? As for the specs to your build, please pass them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Mar 7, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

updating BIOS
+
I have updated it (after this all started happening)
Can you walk us through how you flashed the BIOS on the motherboard(and which BIOS version you were on prior to the update)?

Which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? As for the specs to your build, please pass them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
I’ve got the ram in the A_2 and B_2 slots as per the manuel

5700g with the fan cooler it comes with
Asus b550m plus wifi