VGA Monitor to a HDMI/DVI Graphics card?

LiteXtreme

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
Well basically I have a Belinea 19 25 S1W monitor (Pretty old school) which only has a VGA port and I have a Sapphire R9 280 which does not support VGA, only DVI and HDMI and I was looking for a way to connect them both together without buying a complete new monitor and keeping the display the same? (1440x900)

Thanks.

Solution
There should be a DVI/HDMI adapter to VGA either with the old monitor OR with the R9. If not that is what you would get to 'adapt' the DVI/HDMI to your VGA port. Honestly as expensive as adapters are, it just be cheaper (and much better) to just get a new LCD. Friend of mine picked up a 23" 1080P at the Pawn Shop for like $45! It isn't that hard to find one.
There should be a DVI/HDMI adapter to VGA either with the old monitor OR with the R9. If not that is what you would get to 'adapt' the DVI/HDMI to your VGA port. Honestly as expensive as adapters are, it just be cheaper (and much better) to just get a new LCD. Friend of mine picked up a 23" 1080P at the Pawn Shop for like $45! It isn't that hard to find one.

Solution