vhs on media center

I hooked my vcr up to my media center pc, but only one
video has worked thusfar. I can't seem to find a common
bond between those that do not work and the only one to
work has been "The Phantom Menace", and anyone who has
seen the movie knows that it wasnt atop my priority
list. So if anyone could help me out that would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks

You are probably running into a macrovision problem.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com