I have a large collection of vhs tapes some with sound and some without and I
would like to transfer them to DVD's and yes i have a dvd burner, and also I
have Instant DVD 2.0. My computer is the Dell "XPS".

peter

http://www.internetvideomag.com/articles2003/ADS_InstantDVD2.htm

look here and read the manual that came with the device as well as the readme
files for the programs that also came with the device.
peter