VHS to mpeg conversion

BP

I'm taking a crack at developing websites for Actors, musicians, etc.
One thing I need to know is how to take an Actor's movie reel and
convert it into a format that I can put on their website. Is this
something I should outsource or are there programs that allow me to do
this? Any ideas welcome - thanks.

On 12 Apr 2004, benjaminpaulwatson@hotmail.com (BP) wrote:
>I'm taking a crack at developing websites for Actors, musicians, etc.
>One thing I need to know is how to take an Actor's movie reel and
>convert it into a format that I can put on their website. Is this
>something I should outsource or are there programs that allow me to do
>this? Any ideas welcome - thanks.

Tutorials and software reviews here http://www.dvdrhelp.com

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com