Via Rhine II Enternet Drivers

Does anyone have the DOS drivers that I would need to use
when using BART's Network Boot Disk to make an unattended
installation of WIN XP Pro? We have a lot of new systems
that we have built in-house that use an MSI motherboard
with the intergrated VT6103 10/100 Ethernet ( Rhine II ).

I do not want to reinvent the wheel if someone has done
this already. If no one has then I will and post my
results.

Thanx,

Juan

I thought "Rhine II" was the VT6102?

Anyway, you can download DOS drivers from Via's site
(http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=2).

- Pat
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/