"vibrating" assets when panning camera in games.

S8ANisF8AL

Reputable
Jan 4, 2016
I've been having an issue recently in all of my 3d games and I can't figure out what is causing it. Basically, when I pan my camera any objects that aren't constantly in the same position (a weapon in an FPS) looks like it's "vibrating" slightly. I've changed all manner of settings. Vsync on/off, triple buffering, resolution, settings from very high/ultra to low, turned off DoF and motion blur when applicable, deleted and installed new GPU drivers...I can't figure it out.

https://youtu.be/OlvahFsLX_Y

That video shows the problem in action during the beginning of Dishonored. It LOOKS like microstutter, but it feels smooth as silk. It's extremely nauseating for me to deal with for more than ten minutes, and I'd love to be able to enjoy some of the games I picked up the last couple weeks. It started a couple weeks back when I began playing GTA V, and ever since then I've had issues with all of my games (3D) including ones that I had played through in the past with no issues.

Any help at all would be appreciated!!!

CPU: i7-4790k
GPU: MSI 980ti 6G
MoBo: Gigabyte Z97x-SOC
RAM: 16gb G. skill Ripjaw X
Display: 60" LG Plasma (Set to gaming mode, all post-process effects turned off)