Question Vibrating screen

Apr 23, 2019
Hi, I'm new here, I have a Samsung 18" LED monitor that has a vibrating screen view including fonts and pictures, I can open the case and do troubleshooting, I need your guidance from here..
Thank you..

Bobby from the Philippines

By "vibrating" I assume you mean the letters and graphics are shaking slightly instead of staying in one place? Not that the monitor is physically vibrating?

If you are connecting via an analog cable (VGA connector), look an auto-adjust setting in the monitor's on-screen settings. Sometimes it's a dedicated button, sometimes I's a menu option. Run the auto-adjust.

Image "vibration" is common when the analog sync speeds don't precisely match the monitor's sync speeds. This causes image pixels to be offset slightly from monitor pixels, which can appear as blurriness or vibration. The auto-adjust function precisely measures the video signal's sync rate and aligns it with the monitor's, so that each image pixel lines up exactly with monitor pixels.

Apr 23, 2019
Solandri, that is something I haven't tried in troubleshooting the problem, I will do this tonight when I get home from work, thank you so much..
I will give feedback after trying..;)
(albeit am not sure if I can read the menu while the screen is shaky):(

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS