VIDEO: Angry Birds Promoting Chrome Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]wintermint[/nom]Angry Bird still hasn't run dried? People be milking from it far too much.[/citation]
And Nintendo should drop Mario as well?

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I hate that commercial. This month has had some pretty horrible commercials, including a new hamster one for Kia just when I think they can't get any worse.

[citation][nom]schmich[/nom]And Nintendo should drop Mario as well?[/citation]
What an odd comparison. You are comparing a game that was designed to promote a whole platform to a one hit wonder. Mario at least had variety and was a challenge, not to mention it took more than 2 sittings to beat. Plus it had tremendous spin-off capability with all of the various games Mario is in. Angry birds has little place to go except 3D.. which could be cool.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]nuue[/nom]I'm so sick of all this 3D garbage.[/citation]

I think this is spam. I read an identical post on another article. It's unnecessary in both places.

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
[citation][nom]Maxor127[/nom]I hate that commercial. This month has had some pretty horrible commercials, including a new hamster one for Kia just when I think they can't get any worse.[/citation]

I want to drop a nuke on those kia hamsters!

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
I played the birds just to finish, the wife played to get three stars on everything. The woman has alot of patience. The puzzles are fun if you have 15 minutes to waste and don't want to play solitaire and don't have enough time for a zombie killing marathon. The commericals are annoying though.

Manicslayer

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
[citation][nom]Maxor127[/nom]I hate that commercial. This month has had some pretty horrible commercials, including a new hamster one for Kia just when I think they can't get any worse.[/citation]
I don't care about the commercial one way or another, however, Party Rock Anthem continuously gets stuck in my head and now I shuffle everywhere when I hear it >.

mcd023

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010

gotta agree. the moment I first saw the hamsters in the first line of commercials, I thought "I don't know what they're advertising yet, but I wouldn't be caught dead with it."

someoneelse

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Angry Birds is okay, but not something I'd switch a browser for.[/citation]
trying angry birds was the only reason I downloaded chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS