VIDEO: Blizzard Releases Diablo 3's Opening Sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Wait till you get gameplay video. Dont be fooled by ingame cinematics. Blizzard is great at making movies with their games but the games seldom look like their cut scenes.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]Wait till you get gameplay video. Dont be fooled by ingame cinematics. Blizzard is great at making movies with their games but the games seldom look like their cut scenes.[/citation]
You have never seen the hundreds of gameplay videos yet?

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]Wait till you get gameplay video. Dont be fooled by ingame cinematics. Blizzard is great at making movies with their games but the games seldom look like their cut scenes.[/citation]
Gameplay video was released FOUR damn years ago!!!!
Blizzard have no intention of moving ANY development time away from their WoW cash cow.
D3 is going to be a huge disappointment.

G

Diablo 3's Rival(D2 creators + Titan quest creators): http://www.grimdawn.com/

Is this ever gona be released? cuz i was expecting this a year ago....

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]zybch[/nom]Gameplay video was released FOUR damn years ago!!!!Blizzard have no intention of moving ANY development time away from their WoW cash cow.D3 is going to be a huge disappointment.[/citation]

They actually did move their main dev's from WoW, at least a year ago. They did not put them to D3 though! They are working on Blizzards new MMO (?) code-named Titan.

Granter

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
i played threw the beta as demon hunter/monk and wizard and my friend played with me as barbarian and witchdoctor. The game have a good feeling too it, everything is well done and this game is really something you can sit back a dark winter week with and play, didnt think it would be as fun as it was, i will buy it on releass :)

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
I'm sure it will be an awesome game, but diablo used to be so dark and gritty. Now it seems so cheesy. C'mon... "It has begun" ?

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]You have never seen the hundreds of gameplay videos yet?[/citation]
to be perfectly honest.. no. Didnt want to ruin the surprise.

Lord Captivus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]to be perfectly honest.. no. Didnt want to ruin the surprise.[/citation]
Then dont say: "Wait till you get gameplay video. Dont be fooled by ingame cinematics. Blizzard is great at making movies with their games but the games seldom look like their cut scenes"...

Some peolple just wake up and start complaining...

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]granter[/nom]i played threw the beta as demon hunter/monk and wizard and my friend played with me as barbarian and witchdoctor. The game have a good feeling too it, everything is well done and this game is really something you can sit back a dark winter week with and play, didnt think it would be as fun as it was, i will buy it on releass[/citation]

Agreed, I am playing the beta as well, I started with the Monk and built a Wizard, and am current playing with the Demon Hunter. I have to say that the game totally sucks you in and the fighting sounds have impact. Day one purchase for me for sure. Allot of fun.

I had hoped to play this game while traveling, possibly without an Internet connection. Unfortunately, they are not allowing this, so I will not be allowing them to have any of my money. And I WAS looking forward to it...
Oh well, I've linked to that Grim Dawn information, and hopefully they'll get it right.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Looking forward to this. I'm hoping for a Q2 release. That gives another month or so of Skyrim and then a few months to finally catch up on some BF3.

Status
Not open for further replies.