Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

I have an old PC running Windows ME and I have a Matrox Millennium II Card
tied to a Voodoo 16 Meg
3d Accelerator.
I need one of the slots for a Network Card and need to remove one of the
Cards, I no longer use this PC for gaming.
Can someone please advise me which card I can remove,

Thanks

Daniel

ME

"Daniel Louwrens" <flint_dlouwrens@nospambigpond.com> wrote:

>I have an old PC running Windows ME and I have a Matrox Millennium II Card
>tied to a Voodoo 16 Meg
>3d Accelerator.
>I need one of the slots for a Network Card and need to remove one of the
>Cards, I no longer use this PC for gaming.
>Can someone please advise me which card I can remove,
>
>Thanks
>
>Daniel

You need to remove the Voodoo card as this worked in conjunction with the
main VGA Card (your Millenium).

Hope this helps

Andy

"Andy@nospam.co.uk" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> "Daniel Louwrens" <flint_dlouwrens@nospambigpond.com> wrote:
>
> >I have an old PC running Windows ME and I have a Matrox Millennium II
Card
> >tied to a Voodoo 16 Meg
> >3d Accelerator.
> >I need one of the slots for a Network Card and need to remove one of the
> >Cards, I no longer use this PC for gaming.
> >Can someone please advise me which card I can remove,
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Daniel
> >

> You need to remove the Voodoo card as this worked in conjunction with the
> main VGA Card (your Millenium).
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Andy

Yes thanks, that answers the question