VIDEO: Duke Nukem Forever Launch Trailer; DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FulmeR

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
Ive got to be the only person not stoked for this game :( Ill still try it out, heres to hoping its as awesome as all my friends say it will be!

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
LOL it definitely has the old "Duke Nukem elements" that I remember. Can't wait to see how it plays! Is this the only other vaporware left people have been waiting for longer than HL2 episode 3? Here's to hoping that changes too within the next year.

skaz

Distinguished
DLC really gets on my nerves. I miss the days where you would get a solid game and expansion packs afterwards. Not these micro transactions trying to nickle and dime the customer constantly.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]skaz[/nom]DLC really gets on my nerves. I miss the days where you would get a solid game and expansion packs afterwards. Not these micro transactions trying to nickle and dime the customer constantly.[/citation]
If you havent already, get used to it. This is the way of the future. EVRYTHING will be mircotransactions. You want to move your character left, that will be $.02 for every step. You want to shoot bad guys, thats another $.05 a for every bullet. Thank you to all the dumbass console players that are willing to shell out $60+ for crap games and $15 for a crappy map. You are dumb enough to buy the steaming piles that they sell you and beg for more. We are all worse off for it.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
Ehh, nostalgia seems to be carrying a long way. It looks dated, but I'm willing to give it an honest go!

G

Even if it does suck, it'll be the coolest drink coaster ever made.

I don't know about you but I'm buying two copies.

One, I'll play of course. (Or make into an awesome drink coaster. See above...)

And the second? Its going up on my wall next to the Jackalope and autographed sasquach photo.

Owning DNF is like owning a piece of history.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
..wha? I can't shoot the freakin dogs? oh wait wrong game, I had a flashback, looks ok, although I'm thinking it may be outclassed by the latest releases, especially the likes of BF3.

hsoulette

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
I'll believe it when I see it on my PC ... and even then... I'll still have my doubts that it's actually coming out...

Status
Not open for further replies.