Question Video Games Freeze and Crash for no apparent reason?

Aug 25, 2019
Whenever i play videogames on my pc they end up crashing 2/3 of the time while running them. I have no idea why it does this. My gpu driver is up to date. I also have 2 monitors but i dont know if this could be causing the issue. I play CSGO, Forza Horizon 4, Fortnite, and Apex Legends.
PC Specs: amd r7 1700x, rtx 2070, 16gb 3200mhz ram,

Lutfij

Titan
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the version of the BIOS you're on for your motherboard and the version for your OS. Age of the PSU you're using?

Can you explain what you mean by crash ? A lot of people use the wrong words to explain an issue or an event.

Aug 25, 2019
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard: Asrock X370 Taichi
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb 3200mhz DDR4
HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100
GPU: EVGA Geforce RTX 2070 XC Gaming
PSU: Corsair VS500
Chassis: ABS Bearcat
Bios Version: 4.60
OS Version: 1903
Monitors: I also have 2 monitors idk if that would affect the crashes i am having.

When I try to play Forza Horizon 4, I get past the loading screen and It crashes. What i mean by that is, is that it just stutters twice and the game closes itself. When i play other games like CSGO, Fortnite, and Apex Legends, it freezes but I can still move the cursor on my screen but I cannot click on anything. I would have to go into task manager on my second monitor and close the game from there and restart the game. The games will crash 2 out of 3 times while playing. I have tried playing the games with just 1 monitor connected to my pc and they still crash. I have tried many fixes from YouTube but none of them have worked. I also did a clean installation of Geforce Experience and the Graphics drivers but that did not help either. PLEASE HELP!