Video: In Win's H-Tower Chassis In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Its a very nice show piece but with a $2500 price tag and the case needing its own power supply it will only be a nice "show piece". I wont even touch on the dust issue.

wolverine96

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
In the first image, you can see that the PC is water-cooled. Where is the pump mounted? You would think that the pump being rotated around like that could potentially cause some gravity-related issues.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
In the first image, you can see that the PC is water-cooled. Where is the pump mounted? You would think that the pump being rotated around like that could potentially cause some gravity-related issues.
They have to keep something a secret

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014
worst customer experience ever with in-win. I waited close to 2 months for a response from their support with sending multiple emails to them.

Best excuse, we are sorry we were in a state of transition.

My response... I don't care.

As beautiful of cases and peripherals that they make. They will never see a cent from me. Even Mad Catz as crappy customer service they have is light years ahead of the customer support from in-win.

Mortis Angelus

Reputable
Mar 6, 2015
Its a very nice show piece but with a $2500 price tag and the case needing its own power supply it will only be a nice "show piece". I wont even touch on the dust issue.

But is dust a performance issue when using full water-cooling (for both CPU and GPU), which is clearly what is needed for a computer case like this. Sure, dust won't look nice, but will it actually hinder any performance either?

Then again, this is a tech show-off, and they said that they will tweak this some more. I guess they could do a more closed version of the case aswell. And what about it having an extra PSU? It's not like you need to have it plugged in, or active all the time either. It's when your friends are coming over, or when you do maintenance that it needs to be active.

wolverine96

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014

Dust in the radiators is a problem.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Once dust build up in those radiators the performance will drop, not to mention how hard it is to clean out a radiator when fans are attached. The case requiring its own separate power supply is an issue because if your case power supply dies you wont be able to get into the computer until you replace that power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.