VIDEO: It's The Battle For Hoth, Minecraft-Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

what a POS

the only thing worth mentioning is that mega ship.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Don't care for the game but you have to respect the talent and work some folks combine in these not so little YouTube projects.

apr01

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
Just think what he could accomplish if he put all that time and dedication into doing something productive....

spiral01

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Hi to all, i've been an avid fan of the toms hardware app for quit some time and would like to say i finally decided to create an account when i finished watching one of the dumbest videos i ever saw on toms hardware. Yes, its the star wars hoth mine bore video. Is it just me or is mine craft just a adult lego simulator/game?

LightningStryk17

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
[citation][nom]apr01[/nom]Just think what he could accomplish if he put all that time and dedication into doing something productive....[/citation]

/facepalm

You realize that many people on this website spend thousands of dollars on high end components for gaming PCs so they can "waste time".

You probably waste a ton of time as well, why don't you go do something productive?

spiral01

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Internetlad, do you have to be so F***ING snobby about it? It was simple a question, i didnt say there was anything wrong with legos. Why dont you post something worth reading instead of wasting my motherf***ing time!

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
[citation][nom]LightningStryk17[/nom]/facepalmYou realize that many people on this website spend thousands of dollars on high end components for gaming PCs so they can "waste time".You probably waste a ton of time as well, why don't you go do something productive?[/citation]

I don't consider that a waste at all.

misterawsome

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
[citation][nom]internetlad[/nom]Duh.and what's wrong with legos?[/citation]
the only reason i quit plating with them is they fall apart way to easily but somehow still manage to get stuck together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS