VIDEO: Latest Installment of Win 7 Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
The only way Family Guy can be funny is when they take things over the top. You know... things like The AIDS song, or Stewie shooting Brian in the kneecaps, and lighting him on fire to payback a gambling dept. Seth isn't that good at clean humor.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]The only way Family Guy can be funny is when they take things over the top. You know... things like The AIDS song, or Stewie shooting Brian in the kneecaps, and lighting him on fire to payback a gambling dept. Seth isn't that good at clean humor.[/citation]Or a horse and buggy exploding because it lost a drag race and crashed...

Chipi

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
It's funny, you'd think Microsoft would want these clips uploaded everywhere for better media coverage...

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Chipi[/nom]It's funny, you'd think Microsoft would want these clips uploaded everywhere for better media coverage...[/citation]

Yeah. Then again, nothing about this collaboration seems particularly clever, soooo....

G

"Boy that was more disturbing than that cartoon I saw the other day"
Brian griffin

Chipi

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Apparently that's not what YouTube users think.
While the first 2 clips posted on Youtube received poor ratings (3/5 at most) this one has 4.5

james_lankford

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2008
the first Family Guy this season was awesome

that was the one where they visited alternate universes

but every episode since then has been horrible, including this

tanderskey

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2009
741, 741. lame. Windows 7 was made by the folks at Microsoft as if it were especially for me. how would they know me? these lies are so thin. i'll personalize it for me. do you get that MS? do you get that Apple? do LESS so i can personalize it for me. sheesh.

Airey

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Lame commercial. It looks like they came up with this idea from some engineer who has hard time picking up girls, let alone trying to sell a product. You figure with their money, they would hire someone in the advertising company who knows what they're doing.

Airey

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]Chipi[/nom]Apparently that's not what YouTube users think.While the first 2 clips posted on Youtube received poor ratings (3/5 at most) this one has 4.5[/citation]

Give it time, only have 11 votes right now, and rating already down to 4.

KT_WASP

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
Heh...

It was pretty lame.. but I got a chuckle at the end when he talks about the movie. He was hoping it was going to be "Spartacus"..... there goes Stewy wanting to watch scantily clad Roman men.. ads to that whole "is Stewy gay? " thing that has been the undertone throughout the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.