VIDEO: Micheal Dell Shows Off the Mini 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Not a Dell fan for the most part, but from the quick overview it looks pretty good. I hope they've addressed some of the bugs in the Android operating system.

Can't wait to hear the tech inside of this gadget.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]Pretty funny, the interviewer thought Michael Dell was just some salesman.[/citation]
I think he was just trying to be funny the whole time...

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
I want to slap that interviewer in the face for being disrespectful. He was being very pushy and trying to get information that Mr. Dell was reluctant to give out.

G

Good for Dell! I think Apple thinks its all and a bag of chips and their not. They just know how to put a bunch of China parts together that look nice. Finally the rest are starting to do the same for less. Steve Jobs can sit at home with his iPad. I will find something better.

cbgmail865

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
That's why there is competition. I believe that "tech" companies are listening to what the people want and not what there (hint hint) Steve Jobs wants. Yes, he changes the tech landscape and instills competition. That's good. I believe that most apple products are good, but do not offer anything new. I cannot believe that people are willing to purchase a apple PC with an Intel processor for more than it’s worth. Listen people, it has an Intel processor and the product cause more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS