VIDEO: Nvidia Tegra 3 Kal-El Promo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]victorintelr[/nom]Try this link, at least it last the same amount of thime, thouch the video seems to be cut at the end.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18k4qYGzzpA[/citation]

The link works.

For some reason I was expecting a young man from Krypton named Kal-El
Leaves disappointed.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
no thanks, I'll wait for TSMC 28nm chip thats a full node jump. usually TSMC jump every half node, this time a whole node & it is just around the corner. Pretty sure chip designers can get a lot more performance and energy saving out of it.

[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]The link works.For some reason I was expecting a young man from Krypton named Kal-ElLeaves disappointed.[/citation]

Yea I wonder if nVidia paid the proper people for the rights to use Supermans birth name......

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]tomfreak[/nom]no thanks, I'll wait for TSMC 28nm chip thats a full node jump. usually TSMC jump every half node, this time a whole node & it is just around the corner. Pretty sure chip designers can get a lot more performance and energy saving out of it.[/citation]

Don't you love technology? I know Apple's A6 chip is supposed to be like 50% more efficient with 60% less energy used.. something like that.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Don't you love technology? I know Apple's A6 chip is supposed to be like 50% more efficient with 60% less energy used.. something like that.[/citation]The thing is TSMC failure of 32nm and skipping to 28nm makes 40nm to 28nm a huge jump. I think it is worht the wait especially it is just around the corner.

G

Best thing I took from that was there's a new movie coming out with Liam Neeson called Battleship.

Not sure how I missed that one. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.