VIDEO: Plants vs. Zombies in WoW: Cataclysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
and is believed to be officially sanctioned by the casual games publisher
I certainly hope its sanctioned. I really can't believe a company that so rigorously defends its trademarks and copyrights would just so blatantly copy another companies property without getting some sort of official buy-in.

Still, is this what we've come to, video game cross-overs?

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I doubt they had the Michael Jackson zombie, so fail.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
np blizz will hit problems and and hoppefully go down next year when the real first nex gen mmorpg but sadly there are so meny thas stay back for the love for the game cant say why but i kno some will. i can newer like this game if THEY! make a problem you find it and exploit it BEKOSE OF THEY BEING RETARDED! its your problem bekose THEY DID IT. i hate them so much

chase_tm

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
Makes me want to take up WoW again.... DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!!

I wonder if they already have an achievement for this mini?

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]np blizz will hit problems and and hoppefully go down next year when the real first nex gen mmorpg but sadly there are so meny thas stay back for the love for the game cant say why but i kno some will. i can newer like this game if THEY! make a problem you find it and exploit it BEKOSE OF THEY BEING RETARDED! its your problem bekose THEY DID IT. i hate them so much[/citation]
I.. hmm... what?

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
I think they should revamp the title...World of Whatever. Anything can happen! Undead space goats on motorcycles, rocket ships, and more!!! Now with an all exclusive PvZ clone texture swapped mini-game to let you break away from the some boring raids with the some boring cookie cutter skill rotations! Buy World of Whatever now!

G

Blizzard is out of ideas. I expect Need for Speed, Elite, Counter Strike and Portal included in the next expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.