video playback problem

i used to have no problems, (bought my laptop 8 months ago) but now the video
is running strangely, jerky. Also my screen isn't scrolling smoothly when
connected to internet etc, are these connected, do i have a general problem
with something here??? please help, am going crazy, and worried

When was the last time you:

Checked for spyware
Ran a full antivirus scan with updated signatures
Used Disk Cleanup
Used Disk Defragment

www.coribright.com