[SOLVED] Video rendering on Samsung phone, is it ok?

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
I have a Samsung J7 Prime 2 phone and I'm doing video rendering on it with a program called Cyberlink powerdirector, my phone smells a bit during the rendering but not overheating, in fact there is no heat at all on back or front since I'm using a fan to cool it. My question is that smell is normal or should I stop doing rendering? I'm afraid if any chip in the phone gets fried or something, but since its not heating up its ok yes?

Solution
Usually phones get toasty cause they have or they dont have heatsink for the cpu and if they are toasty they throttle.
Every phone that ive used works fine even today , they usually got toasty and pretty warm to hand and impossible to hold as my lg spirit as i remember correctly, but they work fine.
As for general, you never know when electronics can fail at microscopic levels tho.
Usually phones get toasty cause they have or they dont have heatsink for the cpu and if they are toasty they throttle.
Every phone that ive used works fine even today , they usually got toasty and pretty warm to hand and impossible to hold as my lg spirit as i remember correctly, but they work fine.
As for general, you never know when electronics can fail at microscopic levels tho.

Solution