Question video scheduler internal error after ram change.

Jun 3, 2021
Hello, I recently had some blue screen issues relating to my memory, after running memtest86 found my ram was faulty and replaced it after running memtest86 again found no errors with memory, cut to a few days later I just had my PC blue screen with the error "Video Scheduler internal error" I booted into bios and tried changing my ram speed from 3600 with A-XMP to 3333 with A-XMP this only made the system more unstable now not even able to boot up to the desktop because when I got to the lock screen the screen would flash to black and then back to normal then to black then normal. the moment my pin was entered it would just crash the same way, the only way I was able to get it to boot was turning A-XMP off all together, I'm not the most tech savy and this is my first forum post, I've checked my drivers for updates and ran anti-virus scans as I read online these could be issues leading to this. I haven't run another memtest86 yet would this be worth doing? any information about this error would be appreciated.

SPECS: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Mother Board: B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (MS-7B85) (AM4)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3600

Clear your CMOS and manually set your SPD (Serial Presence Detect) in Bios.
Also bear in mind your CPU officially supports up to 2933MHz so the IMC on your chip may not support 3600MHz using easy Overclock profiles such as A-XMP.

SPD details can be found in CPUz so write them down and manually set the Timings and voltage in Bios.
Ensure your Bios and chipset are up to date.

ASK THE COMMUNITY