Video: Sony Xperia P & U Smartphone Demoed at MWC 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
that booth boy is as useless at presenting a smartphone as my mother at using hers.
If I was any of the companies at MWC, i'd put SERIOUS money/research/interview-time into my presenters...they are the face of your new gear you're trying to sell, after all

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Congrats sony! your first dual core smartphones! everyone else is making quad cores now ;)
and android 2.3 ?! oh god.. better delay the phones and release them later with ICS.

"1 GHz dual-core processor for super fast performance"
I laughed, sounds like last year..
remember the sony exec saying dual core doesn't matter? xD

I like that Sony is bringing back designs that evoke the good old days of Sony Ericsson phones.

I think it's obvious from their strategy that they're trying to take back their previous seat as the stylish, trend-setter maker. The Sony Walkman line of phones were wildly popular in Asia and Europe despite their modest hardware for its time, mostly thanks to the unique touch SE put into those phones.

jehnavi

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I wish Sony Xperia U Review would make some pentaband phones or some versions of their models that run on Wind. I’d love to have one of these small capable Android phones instead of a blackberry. The Android line on with AWS bands is split between small and shitty or good and huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.