Question Video TDR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2022
Please help done all i couls do im at lost now..done ddu ,clean format,bios chipset update rollback,reseated all components..during startup my pc will go blackscreen a couple of times and sometimes reboots before i could enter username..one fix i ll do is to restart my pc then it normally boots and i can enter username w/o pc freezing..also in game i dont encounter crashes. It happens randomly when im browsing..can i post videos here?so u guys can see the problen

Please help done all i couls do im at lost now..done ddu ,clean format,bios chipset update rollback,reseated all components..during startup my pc will go blackscreen a couple of times and sometimes reboots before i could enter username..one fix i ll do is to restart my pc then it normally boots and i can enter username w/o pc freezing..also in game i dont encounter crashes. It happens randomly when im browsing..can i post videos here?so u guys can see the problen
Please list all PC specs.

Dec 19, 2022
Have you tried old versions of Nvidia drivers?
Yup done it..3 past updates ..i cant go any lower cause it will cause conflicts to my games..before i was using win10 and all was normal not until i updated to win 11 …tried rollbacking (clean format) win10 22h2 still the same ..ive notice whenever i install nvidia driver the tdr video failure surfaces..but if it has. No driver it all normal..cant say my gpu is failing cause ive used heaven app to stress test it and it doesnt crash..hek my warzone 2 setting is ultra and it doesnt crash

Yup done it..3 past updates ..i cant go any lower cause it will cause conflicts to my games..before i was using win10 and all was normal not until i updated to win 11 …tried rollbacking (clean format) win10 22h2 still the same ..ive notice whenever i install nvidia driver the tdr video failure surfaces..but if it has. No driver it all normal..cant say my gpu is failing cause ive used heaven app to stress test it and it doesnt crash..hek my warzone 2 setting is ultra and it doesnt crash
I'd do a full format and reinstall of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS