Video Teaser: Intel's DZ77GA-70K Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinTy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Dame... I guess there won't be any barebone kits, right? I already have a bunch of leftover frontpanel USB3.0s, SLi and CF bridges and I don't even use Bluetooth or wireless... ~~___~~"

kschewe

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
The video was fine. It dont't matter if it was a girl or some dude. Some people on here need to get off the WOW and go outside for some fresh air.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
What's with the chick, and her "look at my TITS!" pose. Seriouilsy, do we have to resort to cleavage, just to generate traffic. Last time I checked, this site wasn't Ralph Magazine! (caters to the fun loving Australian male who has a fine appreciation for the good looking women of the world.)

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
Wow, you guys are ridiculous. You are actually COMPLAINING about a good looking chick showing off cleavage? I mean, I guess it isn't fair, seeing as how most users on this site would be lucky to get ANY girl, let alone a good looking one, so I can understand the backlash for being taunted with one!

If you are actually upset about a hot chick promoting a product, it's time to hand in your man card IMMEDIATELY!

G

Kinda feel sorry for the model, she's screwed even if they put her in a granny sweater, hope she realizes the commenters are mostly frustrated adolescent assholes feeling like they have something to say about women.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
LOL all the people who complained about her cleavage from the last video made Tom's go the more conservative look. Now she's all covered up with no cleavage. Anyway, how many takes did it take for her to not mess up?

I thought the delivery was smooth enough that she could very well have known exactly what she was talking about; I didn't notice her eyes tracking a teleprompter, so at the least it was well-rehearsed. The video accomplished its purpose, of making me a little curious about the board and how it compares to its competition.
That the young woman was hot was just a nice bonus.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]DoAndDont[/nom]Kinda feel sorry for the model, she's screwed even if they put her in a granny sweater, hope she realizes the commenters are mostly frustrated adolescent assholes feeling like they have something to say about women.[/citation]

Yes, but she's too aware of trying to be sexy, and is roughly as sexy as a door knob. Being so rigid, and self-aware is not at all attractive. She's about as natural as polyester, and roughly as appealing.

But, the dweebs drool go for it like chickens for cracked corn. It's sad.

Combat Wombat

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
[citation][nom]dirtyferret[/nom]i see toms is still desperate for eyeballs and catering to the lowest common denominator...the sexual desperate[/citation]
I still see dirtyferret Hattin, your clogging the feed!
This is just to set a good image for the company, nothing more. Too be fair.. you should be saying the same to 545524525 billion company's that use the same elements to portray a good image for their company..

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
She's pretty, and it's no doubt she knows this - I'm sure she does. But it's seriously weird how you're forcing her to act like a sexy goddess.

She looks like someone's pointing a gun at her head outside of the camera shot.

Maybe just let her be natural???

Or treat guys like horny cavemen some more. Whatever condescending.....

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Delengowski[/nom]I love how I get negged for saying she's still smokin in a more conservative apparel, guys get out much?[/citation]
Like it matters what some losers opinion is.

Treat them like you would a child with special needs. Once they grow up, they then can stop being treated like a retard.

punnar

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
I love you video teaser girl. Keep it up and you'll get better at it. I will be expecting this series at least once a week now. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.