VIDEO: The BlackBerry PlayBook Versus the iPad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
[citation][nom]flacoman3[/nom]Someone needs to plug in that ipad; It might be running low on its internal supply of the bunnies, unicorns, hugs and rainbows.[/citation]

You do like those bunnies and unicorns? Don't you...

G

He's not loading them at the same time. He is first touching the smaller tablet so it gets the first request from the router. If Apple would try the same test I'm sure they would do the same thing and the result would be reversed.

trondizzle

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
Douglas from RIM here,

Thanks for all of your comments! We’re certain you’ll see that the PlayBook is worth the wait! Saw your concerns about the 7”. We think our 7 inch screen gives uncompromised portability for taking the PlayBook anywhere and a more comfortable fit in your hands.

As to the Flash conversation... Most users don’t know which sites use Flash and which don’t, and with the PlayBook, it doesn’t matter, because we support it, along with HTML5, which means a great browsing experience. There is so much more to find out about the PlayBook so stay tuned! Hopefully we can help answer your questions. =D

Cheers,
Douglas 'tron' Soltys
Blog Manager, RIM
@tron / @BlackBerry / @BlackBerryBlog

G

Some really good comments here about the comparison. Maybe it would settle the debate if SJ and JB had a head to head surfing competition!
I'm interested in video processing but also in features like video output and camera. Can I take this hardware and run a video conference or my presentations? - Geep

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS