VIDEO: The iPad 'for Women'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]theuerkorn[/nom]Is everybody having fun? (I am not even amazed anymore how juvenile this site has become at times.)[/citation]

So fun isn't allowed anymore? Lighten up.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]So fun isn't allowed anymore? Lighten up.[/citation]
As you see fit. I am light as a feather now ... and it's still stale. I guess I am just old, am I right?

NZ_Judge

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Apple will have a legal battle on their hands in the States.
Fujitsu filed for the trademark in the U.S. on the iPad name back in 2003. It is a tangeable product in use in the States by retailers. Apple has until Feb 28th to try to wrangle it from Fujitsu. What muppets.

SAL-e

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
I have this video saved on my Desktop for about a week. I kept quiet because I did not believed that Apple will use the "iPad" name! I guess, I was wrong! LOL.

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
[citation][nom]theuerkorn[/nom]I guess I am just old, am I right?[/citation]
Old, or boring, or something along those lines.

To put it succinctly, Apple has launched a product that has utterly zero appeal outside of their rabid fanbase, (by virtue of being an apparently inferior contestant to the tablet PC market, made salable only by slapping the Apple logo on it) and, to top it off, has made such a marketing gaffe by giving it a perhaps even more exploitable name than Nintendo's "Wii."

So I'd say it's all fair for everyone to have their round of laughs at Apple's expense. It'll probably cease being as amusing in a week or two, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.