Videocard for 60 dollars

Sep 11, 2018
Hello, i've been searching a videocard for 60 dollars, and found something (gtx 750 ti, 3700). It seems much well than mine (gt 440, 840 at gpu bench), but one term makes me questionful. It has only 2gb of vram. That's a decent jump from 1gb, but is it enough? And am i given a better choice for gaming for 60 bucks?
Can you, please, recommend me some videocards for 60 dollars which will make well.
P.S my cpu is phenom II x4 b95.

Solution
At Nvidia's website they give baseline specs for all their cards. To avoid fakes, first you should be familiar with the standard specs of any type of card you are considering. The 750 Ti originally came with 2gb vram, 640 CUDA cores, 128 bit memory bus. So if the card you're looking deviates from those specs, beware.

A 750 Ti would be a good match for your system and 2gb DDR5 vram is enough to play most games at 1080p. Any combination of game and settings that needs more than 2gb vram is too much for a 750 Ti anyways, so more vram wouldn't help that level of card.
Sep 11, 2018

Thanks for the reply.
I've found some information, that these are fake ones. Is that real?
And what's the new one's price? I couldn't find any info.

Not sure what you mean these are fake ones, for $60 it would be a used card, any new gaming card for that much would be fake. I would not get a 750 Ti new unless it was well under $100. For your CPU, not really worth buying a new card unless it was the 1030, maybe RX 550 from AMD. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131738

Look in your area and see what is available on the used market.

At Nvidia's website they give baseline specs for all their cards. To avoid fakes, first you should be familiar with the standard specs of any type of card you are considering. The 750 Ti originally came with 2gb vram, 640 CUDA cores, 128 bit memory bus. So if the card you're looking deviates from those specs, beware.

A 750 Ti would be a good match for your system and 2gb DDR5 vram is enough to play most games at 1080p. Any combination of game and settings that needs more than 2gb vram is too much for a 750 Ti anyways, so more vram wouldn't help that level of card.

Solution