Question Videos & Media Content Won't Load! (Flash Player Problem?)

Jun 20, 2019
So when I try to click on the "watch now" button on Amazon Prime Video for any episode, it just does nothing. Same thing for BBC Iplayer. YT is fine but I think that isn't flash, only HTML5?

I've tried installing the latest Flash version, and on browsers apart from Tor, the download button does not load on the Official Adobe Flash download page so I can't download. Anyways, I eventually tried Tor and managed to download it on there with ease. But then when I open up the installer, it says "Application initialisation error".

I've also tried uninstalling Flash and then installing the recent version again but this still persists. I've tried the basics like clicking "allow" on Flash for all websites and the same for Javascript.

Windows 10 OS

t7odhkur8br41.png

Error when installing latest version of Flash

20ieculb9br41.png

i39docxd9br41.png

^^^ No download button on the right or select OS or version - this is on Chrome but also occurs on Edge.

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, thanks for your help. I have tried the steps in the article and have rebooted the system but no avail, it's still not working. Got any other advice or tips?

Jun 20, 2019
Also on some pages, some code is at the bottom of the page. Other pages will display it at the top and in areas where Flash content is supposed to be shown.

Jun 8, 2020
Videos or games wont load as Flash player support is going to end in the December 2020. Adobe Flash Player has played a leadership role in advancing interactivity and creative content – from video, to games for a very long time. But over the time browser vendors(Chrome, Edge, Firefox Etc.) are integrating new plugins like HTML5 , WebGL, WebAssembly which have more capabilities and functionalties then the flash plugin.So thats why Adobe is planning to end of life flash player from all the platforms like Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Mozilla.
Learn How to enable Flash player permanently.