Hi, I am able, using my digital camera videos, to convert into avi files
which display satisfactorily on my web site. However, as the site is
accessed, the video begins playing immediately (with sound) and, when there
are two or more videos, it's kinda disconcerting. Does anyone have an idea
of how I can process my videos to avoid the problem. I currently use
ConvertMovie 1.1 to translate into .avi format. Thanks.
--
Ellis

I don't know what application you are using to design your website.

If you use FrontPage, unchecking the AutoStart is an option.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Ellis" <Ellis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am able, using my digital camera videos, to convert into avi files
> which display satisfactorily on my web site. However, as the site is
> accessed, the video begins playing immediately (with sound) and, when
> there
> are two or more videos, it's kinda disconcerting. Does anyone have an
> idea
> of how I can process my videos to avoid the problem. I currently use
> ConvertMovie 1.1 to translate into .avi format. Thanks.
> --
> Ellis

Thank you...I've been using First Page and, as a result of your comment, will
do a more thorough search for an "AutoStart" type of option. If that does
not work, I may try Front Page. Thanks much...
--
Ellis

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> I don't know what application you are using to design your website.
>
> If you use FrontPage, unchecking the AutoStart is an option.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Ellis" <Ellis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I am able, using my digital camera videos, to convert into avi files
> > which display satisfactorily on my web site. However, as the site is
> > accessed, the video begins playing immediately (with sound) and, when
> > there
> > are two or more videos, it's kinda disconcerting. Does anyone have an
> > idea
> > of how I can process my videos to avoid the problem. I currently use
> > ConvertMovie 1.1 to translate into .avi format. Thanks.
> > --
> > Ellis

Again, I wish to thank you...I have now found that 1st Page does, indeed have
an "autostart" option and am now taking advantage of it.
--
Ellis