viesonic vg700

Can anyone tell me how to connect my power adapter to the display. well i
need to now if center is positive or it negative.

thanks

Allan Nielsen

jad

on the monitor usually there is a diagram showing continuity, Often it
is center positive, but Murphy says otherwise

"Allan Nielsen" <nielsen.allan@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to connect my power adapter to the display.
well i
> need to now if center is positive or it negative.
>
> thanks
>
> Allan Nielsen

jad

VESA® wall-mount compliant UL, c-UL, FCC-B, CB, CE, IC-B, EPA,
NOM,TUV/GS, TUV/Ergo, TCO'99, SEMKO, DEMKO, FIMKO, NEMKO, GOST-R,
PCBC,VCCI, BSMI, PSB, C-TICK,TUV-S, CCIB

somewhere in this rhetoric is the power standard I think.....taken
from the Viewsonic site

"Allan Nielsen" <nielsen.allan@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to connect my power adapter to the display.
well i
> need to now if center is positive or it negative.
>
> thanks
>
> Allan Nielsen

there no diagram showing if center is positive and i cant find anything
anywhere about it. i think they want to sell more power adapter :( im sure
center is negative if i connect with center positive :)