viewing ntsc video on GeForce4

Sorry to bother everyone, but I am an old ATI AIW user and am trying to view
video in on a Geforce4. I can capture (and monitor) using Virtualdub but cant
find any kind of application that allows me to view (iow to use display as a tv
monitor with video out of a vcr). It should be an obvious but I cant figure it
out. thanks....

jay

Try WinDVR (www.windvr.com)